Dunlop Biomimetic Evolution 130
It is here, the new Dunlop Biomimetic Evolution 130 as used by Nick Matthew.
This racket is recommended for tournament and club players. It offers every player type a light weight but powerful racket with control elements (small bridge in the throat area).
The Dunlop biomimetic Evolution 130 is updated for 2011 with a little more weight to give it more punch for depth in the court.
Weight (unstrung): 130 g
Weight (strung): 145 g
Head size: 490 cm²
Balance: Grip heavy
Technology: New BIOMIMETIC Technology
Colour blue / lime / cyan
BIOMIMETIC Technology is design and technology inspired by nature.
Three biomimetic elements are used in the racket construction:
1. The unique "shark skin" inspires the racket surface
- the structure avoids small local turbulences
- the air flow slides gently over the racket surface
- the air resistance is reduced by up to 25%
-> better racket speed for more power
2. The "honeycomb" is used as the base for the material structure
- ultra high modulus carbon fibres worked in a hexagonal structure
- placed between aerogel/ graphite layers
- the force created by the ball contact is spread evenly through the HM6 Carbon
- cushions unwanted racket vibration by up to 10%
-> improved feeling
3. The grip structure is inspired by the gecko’s feet
- unique surface treatment
- perforated structure for extra moisture reduction
- offers up to 50% more grip and adhesion
-> improved control, the feel and the precision
AwesomeBy DON from Canada on 03/07/2012
Awesome great racket for offensive players!